Monday, July 2, 2007

Summer is borrringggg.

The stuff from the last entry has cleared up a bit. It got worse before it got better but...I guess that's how things go in life sometimes.

Basically all I'm doing at the moment is listening to some iTunes and waiting for the videos of this week's Canadian Idol to go online. CI is so shittastic, it's amazing. In case anyone cares, this person uploads every episode of CI and posts it here. Be warned, it's addicting. Plus me and the other Worsters of Vote for the Worst have to decide who's the worst.

In other news, I've been downloading a shitton of MST3K torrents this summer. Basically because there's nothing better to do. And I love me some MST3K. Anyone who doesn't fails at life and I cannot be associated with failures of life. :)

And I know I need to post pictures and possibly instructions of my knitting projects, and I shall do that at some point. I'm just awfully fucking lazy.

I have this continual feeling that something's missing this week, and I figured out why just a few minutes ago: no PostSecret this week. I am a PostSecret whore, seriously. I love that site, and I also have one of the books. But this week, a comments section was added and there were no new secrets. It leads me to think that it's some sort of experiment, especially since some of the secrets were a bit controversial as well. The comments section is quite interesting at the moment; it seems that the longer it goes with no new secrets, the more people are just posting their own secrets and interacting with each other. It's fascinating, like a psychology experiment or something. I might head over there in a few minutes and post a secret of my own. The problem would be, "Which one?!" :)

Anyway. Yet another boring post from me. Once school starts again I promise I won't be so dull. Haha.

No comments: