Tuesday, July 3, 2007

This blog is rated R.

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

  • hell (4x)
  • shit (2x)
  • shitty (1x)
LOL. This is great. My life is pretty rated R though, hahaha.

My grandfather died this morning so my life is a bit hectic right now. I'll be going out of town, probably tomorrow. I'm not really sad though, probably because my grandfather's health has been declining for some time now. He'd been in and out of the hospital for a month and so it was just a matter of time. It'll be nice to get out of H'burg but it would've been nicer if I could've gone for a happier reason.

I promised knitting shit so I'm gonna post stuff. There I go with the cursing again, hahaha.


That there is my at-the-moment-strapless handbag. It didn't take me too long to make, probably only a couple of weeks, and that was because it was during the school year and I had other stuff to do. It was made using US size 7 needles. I alternated 10 rows of navy and 8 rows of white. The difference is because the white was a different weight than the navy, so I had to compromise in order to get the stripes as even as possible. I think it looks pretty good though. One day I'll actually make a strap so it can be functional, lol.



Ahh, my awesome-ass Slytherin scarf. I wanted to make one ever since I started knitting, and I was happy with how well it turned out. Using my trusty US size 7 needles (can you tell they're my favorite?) I whipped this shit up in about a week and a half. I have to finish weaving in the ends, but I should have that finished in no time. And then I'll wear it to the Harry Potter movie on July 11. \O/ Score, man.

At some point I'll figure out how to crochet my knitted squares together and my tacky technicolor blanket will be done, and I can boast about how much ass I kick. LOL. Anyway. I gotta go find out what's going on with the family and finish converting my MST3K to my iPod. Hells yes.

No comments: