Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More badassery on a stick.

Well, the funeral was like I'd expected, sad, and a bit strange. My grandmother has Alzheimer's and hadn't been able to recognize my grandfather for quite some time. She suddenly recognized him at the viewing. That pretty much tore my insides up. On the other hand, I got to see some family I hadn't seen in ages, and that was nice. I also got to play with my cousin Tristan, who will be 6 tomorrow and who's a riot.

But now it is time for me to gloat some more about how fucking awesome I am with knitting. Check this shit out:

I mean, am I awesome or what? It's kinda tacky, but it's my tacky blanket goddammit. Special thanks goes to Wikipedia for teaching me how to crochet, LOL.

So I've been hearing that the new Harry Potter movie sucks ass. So I dunno whether to go see it or just wait until it comes out on DVD. Might be the latter. I want to see Transformers as well. I mean, Optimus Prime, dammit. You can't get any cooler than him. Unless you're Chuck Norris, but that goes without saying.

Anyway. I'd better be off. I've got other things to attend to.

No comments: