Thursday, September 27, 2007

My friends suck.

So. My personal life just took a turn for the shitastic.

Okay, so keeping people's names private, let's have Girl A and Girl B, and Guy. Guy and Girl A dated for quite some time. Guy dumped Girl A over the summer, for reasons she didn't understand, and has been upset over for a while now. She was finally starting to move on when it comes out that Guy cheated on Girl A with Girl B a week before he dumped her, and he and Girl B have been dating secretly ever since. Shit hit the fan yesterday when Girl A saw Guy rub Girl B's leg at dinner, and then she asked someone else after she'd left, and it was confirmed.

Right now I'm just pissed at the whole lot of them, and at those who are taking sides. It is not our battle to fight. I'm just annoyed because I've been in Girl A's place, and it seriously sucks balls, so I'm naturally going to be more sympathetic toward her, but I'm trying my best not to take sides. I'm just disgusted at everyone because those of us trying to remain neutral are stuck in a bad place, and those parties involved need to act like their fucking age and talk this shit out, because all it's doing is ruining the peace and calm that we've always had. We're fucking 19 and 20 years old, not 9 and 10 years old. Why can't we discuss things like the adults we are, figure this shit out like human beings so that we can get on with life? Is that so fucking hard to ask for? Apparently to the people I know, yes.

So yeah. I'm just a wreck right now because I'm sick as a dog, my period is particularly obnoxious this month (Tuesday I had cramps so bad I couldn't move), and I have multiple exams in my classes. I really didn't need this now. None of us did. And neither Jeff Buckley nor MST3K is making me feel better. Red alert, call in the troops...

----------------
Now playing: Jeff Buckley - Mojo Pin
via FoxyTunes

No comments: