Saturday, September 29, 2007

Memes make me feel good.

You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.

So I'm a grammar nazi. Bite me! Both of my parents were teachers, so it comes naturally.

Your Halloween Costume Should Be

A Bumble Bee

Except that I'm going as a football player. 48 37 8 HUT HUT HUUUUUTTTT!

What Your Favorite Color Pink Says About You:

Blissful --- Content --- Romantic
Idealistic --- Expressive --- Artistic
Funny --- Quirky --- Individualistic


You Are 16% Emo

You're the furthest thing from emo. Sensitivity is not something you exactly cultivate... and you can't imagine weeping over song lyrics.

But I HAVE wept over song lyrics...many a time. Stupid BlogThings.

You Are a Smart American

You know a lot about US history, and you're opinions are probably well informed.
Congratulations on bucking stereotypes. Now go show some foreigners how smart Americans can be.

I'm also a History major. LOL.

Anyway. It's Family Weekend here at the university so I'm just waiting for my parents to come. I'm fucking hungry and I hope they take me out to lunch. Haha. Yay for blogs to kill time with.
----------------
Now playing: Alexisonfire - Mailbox Arson
via FoxyTunes

No comments: