Saturday, September 1, 2007

First week back

First of all, Angels in the Outfield is on TV right now and I used to watch this movie religiously when I was younger. I'm having serious nostalgia right now, but kind of laughing at how bad the special effects are and some of the lines are just cheesy as fuck. But I still fucking love this movie. It also begs the question, whatever happened to Christopher Lloyd?!

Anyway, the first week of classes are going well. I was mostly worried about my Ancient Greek class but I'm actually picking it up pretty quickly. I do have a speaking intensive class, and I was freaked out about that because I'm shy and whatever. But actually I talk in that class because no one else does and I just get fed up with the awkward silences. LOL. So yeah, I have a good feeling about this year and I think I'll definitely give my GPA a nice boost as long as I stay on top of things.

My roomie's cool too. She's RA so there are times when she disappears for a while so I get to play honorary RA. LOL. We like a lot of the same things and our roommate agreement contract was a breeze. So basically I have no complaints about anything as of now, and I'm quite happy about that.

Let's also talk about how Blockbuster's 3 movies for $20 deal kicks vast amounts of ass. I bought The Illusionist, The Departed, and Children of Men. Basically, I am quite happy and I probably am satiated in the movie department for 2007. Unless you count MST3K as movies. In that case I won't be satiated until I have all 10 seasons. LOL.

Anyway. I told some of the girls that I'd go visit them this afternoon so I'll try to pull myself away from my beloved Angels in the Outfield and be social or something. Hahaha.

No comments: