Friday, September 7, 2007

Oh, God...

So I just found out a couple of minutes ago that my best friend Tara was in a car accident last night. Apparently she was also flown to UVA Medical Center, which translates to, "she was really fucked up." Now I feel like I'm on the verge of a panic attack.

When I got the voicemail from Alissa this morning somehow I knew it had to do with Tara. Maybe because we're so close. Seriously, Tara's like my blood, my twin, and if anything happens to her I feel like I'll lose my other half.

Basically now it's just a waiting game, and trying to find people who know anything. I don't know a lot of the kids she hangs out with in the hometown, and apparently there were some others in the car too. Edits as news comes...

EDIT: Okay, so Alissa found out that Tara's in ICU. Since she's not family, she can't find out much more than that. She called the waiting room to see if Tara's parents were there yet and they weren't. I also got a hold of my Dad and he said he's going to try to find out what he can.

EDIT2: Tara's going to be fine, thank God or whomever you believe in. She broke her neck and fucked up her arm pretty badly, but she'll be coming back to the Burg on Monday. She'll have to go through multiple surgeries, but at least she's alive.

No comments: