Friday, August 15, 2008

Bigfoot and other bullshit.

Bigfoot found?

LOL DOUBTFUL. From the Youtube videos of the press conference I've seen, they have some grainy images of something that looks like a Halloween costume. OH WOW! If these people had really found something, you'd think they'd take many more pictures and make sure they were of higher quality. Then again, these dudes seem to be some grade-A hicks, so who knows. And I could be wrong, it really could be bigfoot, and I'll own up to my mistake. But seriously, after all I've been through and seen of people through my worst of times, I've become ridiculously pessimistic and bitchy. So no bigfoot.

So this past weekend was my family reunion, mother's side. It was fun. I babysat infants and tiny dogs. LOL. I also had to watch my grandmother, who has Alzheimer's and can't be left alone anymore. It's so weird to see someone who was once so full of life and energy and love just sit around like an empty shell. My other grandmother had Alzheimer's as well before she died a few years back, and it's not as hard to say goodbye when they die as it normally is. The way I see it, with this disease, you're dead long before your heart stops beating. It sucks.

Work has been, well, busy. Luckily I get to stop before I go back, but my last day of work is my fucking birthday! WAT. And I don't feel like trying to get someone to switch shifts with me, so whatevs. It'll be my last day, so it won't be that bad. Next Sunday I get to go back to school, which I'm quite ecstatic for. My hometown sucks, and brings back memories I'd rather not remember. Which is why I'm moving to Boston when I get out of school. Just like the Augustana song.

I'm going to finish my knitting. I've got the back piece of my sweater done (FINALLY). Pictures soon. Right now I'm working on the left front piece which hopefully won't take too much longer. It's already going faster than the back. Thank God.

Later.

No comments: