Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back at UMW.

And the place still fucking sucks. Seriously. The wonderful idiots at my college thought that, instead of using $5 million that was apparently just lying around for something that would actually help the university, its shittastic internet and barely edible food service, it buys a villa in Italy. SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK AM I PAYING FOR?! Clearly it's not for anything that's going to make my college experience better. Goddamn.

Regardless, my dorm and my room mate are awesome. Central air conditioning FTW. Plus my building is 100 years old. Living history, bitches. And my room is pretty big with lovely high ceilings.

So now I'm watching the Democratic convention, listening to Janis Joplin and procrastinating doing work (already, LOL). Basically I'm just waiting for Obama to speak, since I've missed every other part of the convention due to work. Might as well watch the last bit of it.

That's pretty much it. I'm too tired to write anything fascinating. LOL.

No comments: