Sunday, July 20, 2008

WAT

Not working is boring. I've been playing Spider Solitaire all day, just waiting for tomorrow. Sucks that I'm actually anxious to go work in a retail store whose managers are completely useless. Anyway, moar useless memes that are inaccurate and no one cares about.




What Your Taste in Music Says About You



Your musical tastes are intense and rebellious.

You are intelligent... but in a very unconventional way.



You are curious about the world. You love doing something new.

In fact, you enjoy taking risks and doing things most people would shy away from.



You are very physical. It's likely that you're athletic, but not into team sports.

You have the soul of an artist. Beauty and harmony are important to you.


Athletic? I dance and jump arounda lot, does that count?




You Should Play the Accordion



You are eccentric, funky, wacky... definitely one of a kind.

People have trouble putting you in any one particular category. You definitely have your own thing going on.



You are a born entertainer. No wonder you'd be perfect as an one man (or one woman) band.

Your musical influences likely cross all genres - and blend together in a very unusual way.



While you are definitely offbeat, you also enjoy tradition and influences from the past.

It's just your style to take an old fashioned instrument like the accordion and make it uniquely yours.



Your dominant personality characteristic: your total inhibition



Your secondary personality characteristic: your interest in obscure activities and subjects


That's my true calling in life. The accordion. I'm going to play metal though. \m/




You Are Punk Music



You've thought long and hard about what mainstream society has to offer...

And you've pretty much decided that most normal things aren't for you.

You're creative, expressive, and likely to do things yourself.

You are a rebel and a fighter. You'll defend your point of view to anyone.


Uh huh.

So anyway. Next weekend I get to go to NC for my cousin's wedding, then to the boonies of Southwestern VA for a family reunion the following weekend. So basically, I'll be seeing both sides of my family in two weeks. Kind of odd, seeing as to how I hardly ever see either side of my family, then suddenly everyone has something going on. It's funny too, because my dad's side and my mom's side are so vastly different from each other. I'm always surprised that my parents have lasted this long without killing each other yet. LOL.

Last.fm changed its look this week, much to the dismay of thousands of whiny users. I myself don't like it that much, but then again, I don't subscribe (in other words, pay for a few extra services that I would never utilize), nor do I actually sit there and stare at the website for hours on in, so I don't really care. But DAMN are some people bitching. It just kind of makes you wonder. People freak out over the oddest things and I ask myself, "Does the new layout of a website really affect people's lives in the long run?" Probably not. So why worry? I can semi understand the subscribers bitching, since all of them were in the beta and there was much dislike even then. But oh well. As I said before, it's a website. There are much more important things in the world, or at least there should be something more important in their personal lives. I hope.

I've almost completely given up on my sweater. Though I'm sure the conversions are correct this time, the pattern itself keeps fucking things up. Instead of just straight knitting, I'm supposed to work in seed stitch. But I may have to try it in regular stockinette so that the pattern doesn't keep getting fucked. ARGH. I should picked a less frustrating hobby, like scrapbooking or gardening or watching paint dry.

Whatevs.

No comments: