Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shit I'm bored.

I'm just sitting here listening to Opeth and waiting to go to work. I hate working closing in retail. You would never believe how messy people are in stores. You really wouldn't think it'd be that hard to move a shirt that's medium 1 foot to the left or right to place it with the other mediums, so that a store associate such as yours truly doesn't spend an extra hour at the store putting everything back where it's supposed to go. What the fuck is wrong with people? Are they just that fucking lazy or retarded? FUCKHEADS. I swear, if I see someone I know doing that shit they're going to feel my wrath.

Anyway. Fun meme time.

9 Layers

A meme to peel aways the layers of you.

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Tina/Tinnerz/Tibbz/T/Dumb Bitch
-- Birth date: August 21, 1988
-- Birthplace: Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
-- Current Location: Still there sometimes, otherwise at the University of Mary Washington

-- Eye Color: Brown
-- Hair Color: Blackbrown. Yes that's a color. LOL.
-- Height: 5'7"
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Supposedly a Leo, but I think that's wrong.

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: New Guinese/Irish/Native American/African/English/everything under the sun
-- The shoes you wore today: Chuck Taylors
-- Your weakness: Animals of any kind
-- Your fears: Spiders, death, clowns to an extent
-- Your perfect pizza: Every type of meat available
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Long marriage with a bunch of kids and pets, hopefully be a stay at home mom

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: "LOL"
-- Your first waking thoughts: "AHHH FUCKK"
-- Your best physical feature: My physical features are all awesome.
-- Your most missed memory: Thanksgivings at my grandparents house, down in the boonies of southwestern VA

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
-- McDonald's or Burger King: BK
-- Single or group dates: Single
-- Adidas or Nike: Converse
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Whatever's there
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: No
-- Cuss: Like a motherfuckin sailor
-- Sing: All the time
-- Take a shower everyday: Yes
-- Do you think you've been in love: Probably
-- Want to go to college: Already there
-- Liked high school: Only the last year or so
-- Want to get married: God yes
-- Believe in yourself: Sure do
-- Get motion sickness: No
-- Think you're attractive: I'm the hottest bitch around
-- Think you're a health freak: HELL no
-- Get along with your parent(s): Now I do, lol
-- Like thunderstorms: Sometimes
-- Play an instrument: Four of 'em

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: No
-- Smoked: No
-- Done a drug: No
-- Made Out: No
-- Gone on a date: No
-- Gone to the mall?: Yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No
-- Eaten sushi: No
-- Been on stage: No
-- Been dumped: No
-- Gone skating: No
-- Made homemade cookies: No
-- Gone skinny dipping: No (GOD, I FAIL AT LIFE!)
-- Dyed your hair: NO
-- Stolen Anything: NO

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No
-- Been caught "doing something": No
-- Been called a tease: Haha, I plead the fifth
-- Gotten beaten up: No
-- Shoplifted: No
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Briefly in the oh so malleable days of middle school

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: 25
-- Numbers and Names of Children: We'll figure that out when we get there
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Not something I'm concerned with yet
-- How do you want to die: In my sleep, or in some awesomely brutal yet quick way such as an explosion
-- Where you want to go to college: Well I'm already at Mary Wash...
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: A mom
-- What country would you most like to visit: Greece

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: None, because I'm not stupid
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 7
-- Number of CDs that I own: Too many
-- Number of piercings: None, so far
-- Number of tattoos: None, so far
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Possibly once
-- Number of scars on my body: At least 20
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Absolutely nothing

No comments: