Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Collection of Post-Literary Review Thoughts.

  • It's always entertaining to see how the Internet turns perfectly acceptable people into complete fucktards.
  • Swing dancing performances at the end of this month. I get to be the lead female. We are dancing to "Ain't To Proud to Beg." It should be hilarious, and will undoubtedly be on Youtube at some point.
  • Literary reviews are fucking awful to write. Holy goddamn.
  • I get to go home tomorrow for fall break. I could've worked and earned some cash, but I didn't want to go from one hell hole to another. I need a serious mental health vacation.
  • I've have listened to more In Flames and Coheed & Cambria than I ever thought possible today.
  • My generation is seriously fucked for the future. Thanks guys. Oh, and fuck you. Hard. With something sandpapery and rather pointy. You cuntbags.
  • Netflix is the greatest creation since MST3K.
  • The weather can't decide whether to be hot or cold. It was 60 yesterday, 80 today. Fuck you too, Virginia weather.
  • Having Radiohead's "Idioteque" as my alarm clock on my cell phone is the greatest thing ever. I wake up and immediately bust a move. And my elbow.
  • Apparently roomie's friends think I'm the coolest person ever. I apologize for being so misleading.
  • Wall-E is such an adorably cute movie I almost exploded into candy and syrup. And it has good underlying messages as well.
  • The movie 300 actually really kind of sucks.

No comments: