Monday, March 23, 2009

MY LIFE.

My life is fuckwads of crazy at the moment. I'm surprised I have time to piss and eat, much less be on the Interwebs. I have about 10 minutes before I have to roll out for 2 hours of swing dancing.

It's Junior Ring Week at the Mdub, which basically means, "HAHA, YOU HAVE TO GO OUT THERE IN THAT JOB ECONOMY IN ONE YEAR, SUCKERS! Oh, and here's your class ring." So they're having all of these activities for us. Yesterday there was a concert, today there was an easter egg hunt in which SHIT GOT REAL, and lots of other bullshit. By "shitting getting real," I mean roomie and I were fucking hardcore about it. We ran like idiots all over campus, climbing trees for better scouting, etc. Egg hunts are serious business.

So to be uber-nerd and combine my two loves of video games and knitting, and because I'm moving into one of the university-owned apartments next year, I'm making some kickass video game themed placemats. Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, Fallout 3, etc. 'Course I have no time for this shit now, so it's a summer project. I did get the patterns worked out one weekend so I got the worst part over with.

Annnnnndd it's already time for me to go dance. I gotta get my shoes and get to swingin'.

----------------
Now playing: SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS - Ha Hen

No comments: