Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Oh noes, return to blogging!

After escaping from the drama-llamas that inhabit the vast jungles of pixels of LiveJournal, I realized how much I miss blogging. Therefore, I started this one. Woo. Hopefully this will be more productive than my LiveJournal. Evil place, it is.

So yeah. Finals week is quickly approaching. I have a 7-10 page research paper of which I only have a paragraph done and a lot of reading that I still need to do. Ugh. This is Hell week, but luckily I'll be done with everything in one week. After that, all that's left is packing up to go home. College is weird, you know? Even though it's only my first year, it's strange that we don't get a few days after exams just to tie up loose ends. My "family" here is going out to dinner the night before everyone leaves, but it's still going to be pretty odd to be saying goodbye to all of them, and not waking up and seeing them every morning. What can you do though?

And last night I realized how atrociously bad American Idol is without Sanjaya. Yes, I'm one of those Vote For the Worst denizens. Bite me. Sanjaya was the last entertaining person on that show. Not to mention he's a good kid, and I think a lot of people gave him a lot of shit that he really didn't deserve. Most importantly, people have to realize that he's only a 17 year old kid. Some of the bullshit people threw at him was just obnoxiously classless.

But back to my original statement: American Idol is sucking the big one. No one on there makes me say "Wow" anymore. Yeah, some of them can sing (and I do mean, "some of them") but even if they can they have the personality of a brick. It's really boring to watch now. Hey, at least now that few hours that I used to watch the show and vote for Sanjaya can go into more studying.

Off to study.

No comments: